Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dupate.

It's not 09 anymore and I seriously need to work on a new blog header. I don't have much to write about. I'm incredibly depressed and my anxiety has peaked to a point that I am almost unable to function in public. Despite all the negative things, and above all the toll it has taken on my body (I am so tired all the time I can barely stand it) ... It's not all bad.
I really have been trying to enforce the power of positive thinking. Well, I tried for about a week.
But here's the thing:
Being homeless has enabled me to lose weight. Not in an ideal fashion, but I'm actually stoked about being a little bit thinner... even a little bit!!
MY SAINTS ARE GOING TO THE MOTHERFUCKING SUPER BOWL!
Are you fucking serious? All I have to do is think that thought and for a moment, I am weightless. It's like... a thought-drug. I honestly can't believe it. Ohhhh Bandwagon Fans, too bad you are not feeling the sweet ecstasy that the true Who Dat Nation is feeling. Man oh man!
Also, my stepmom is in remission, her bone marrow transplant went well, the chemo didn't make her lose her hair this time, and she is living in an apartment in Dallas again instead of at the hospital. Sweeeeet.
Being homeless still sucks, but plasma city is enabling me to drive back and forth from ruston to west monroe.
Did I mention I'm unbearably tired? All the time?
Oh, that wasn't positive. My bad.
But I am.

Heath and I are getting along nicely. To be honest, I miss him. How could I not? I think it's just adding to everything... whatever.
Obi is getting groomed (this week, hopefully) and I get to hang out with him this weekend and I cannot wait! After Thursday morning I will be done (mostly) with my research paper for Dr. Martin (full length rough draft due) and I can relax and watch the super bowl and hang out with my puppy and hopefully have a really great weekend.
Eye doctor on monday which means I'm ordering new glasses yay!
And a haircut is looming in my very very near future. Like, a hair cut. the kind where some big change happens.
When I broke up with Erik I got my septum pierced and dyed my hair platinum blonde. I'm depressed again. I'm lonely (even with my great friends around) ... I figure a little change is just what I need.

I may chicken out though.... So, I guess that's something to wait for in itself.

I need to go to sleep now.
check out 1000awesomethings.com if you haven't already.
I like it.




Ohhhh, and I just finished The Great Gatsby.
And I read a short story called "A Walk to Forever" by Kurt Vonnegut and it inspired an interesting debate between Taylor and I. Someone else should read it so I can hear other opinions. Okee dokee.
Night night.

0 comments: