Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloweenie!!

Had a great Halloween weekend with my crew! Went to the Sigma Pi Halloween Party on Friday night and the Sundown Halloween party on Saturday. Casey and I worked all week on our costumes for Saturday night. But first Friday: (oh, I guess I should mention that since we were going as AWESOME on Saturday we decided to be a little provocative with our attire for Friday's party. Casey is well endowed. Legs are all I have even remotely going for me, so I was a flasher. She's a witch. If you couldn't tell then you suck.)

Me and Casey, of course.




typical Casey, Kevin, and Megan.


I was showing a LOT of leg.




Case and Kevin.




Us, again.


And Saturday... we  went as a group costume... LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE!!! Casey and I were Blue Barracudas, and Kevin was a temple guard. We spray painted the helmets ourselves, made the shirts by cutting out blown up pictures of original shirts and using iron on adhesive to apply. We cut off dress slacks to make khaki shorts, made the pendants of life ourselves and even found ballin mouth guards.




We basically couldn't stop laughing the entire time. Kevin looked ridiculous, and we sounded stupid with our mouthguards in. Not to mention, we were wearing helmets.




My personal favorite.






 



There are a few more.. but not enough. We made it to the top 10 at Sundown and then bombed out after that. So many people didn't get it and I was totally disappointed. Whatever. I love 90's Television. I don't care what you think.
=P

0 comments: