Monday, November 30, 2009

Mele Kalikimaka

I know, my boyfriend and my best friend think I'm jumping into the Christmas spirit toooo early, but hey... My blog header and playlist aren't Christmas themed yet.... That's a big deal!!!
I did decorate the house a little bit... Wanna see? Wanna see?
Well first, here is my most favorite Christmas song of allll time =)





Love it, Love it, Love it.

Now:



Obi in his xmas necklace (and an lsu sweatshirt)





I MADE this wreath. hehe.



Our biggest tree (we haven't put up the middle-sized one yet)





Fiber Optic tree.... Missin my papaw =(


I decorated our table too, but I don't have the pics on my comp yet... .beee patient!


Update: I made Royal Icing Cookies!! Candy canes and stockings! Pics on facebook, but the kitties got on the counter and knocked them down, where the doggies proceeded to gobble them up. Booo.

0 comments: