Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving.

This was my second thanksgiving without my papaw and I miss him severely. Wishing I were decorating with him today. Having a hard time being broke because I want to buy all kinds of Christmas decorations and Christmas gifts. BUT, in honor of Thanksgiving, I want to name some things I am thankful for:


  • Having the best Dad in the whole wide world. 
  • Having a great relationship with my parents 
  • My sweet puppy, Obi
  • My sweet kitty, Floyd
  • The baby kitty, Picard.
  • Making Dean's list this quarter
  • Having amazing friends.
  • My stepmom's recovery!!!!
  • A job that I like
  • PATIENCE
  • Macbooks and iPhones and straighteners and all the little things




=) On another note, we can't figure out how to get our fake tree to stay up. That's LAME. 


Happy Thanksgiving you guys.

0 comments: